PONTIAC 2004 SUNFIRE OWNER'S MANUAL Pdf Download.
The Sunfire was Pontiac's compact car that was introduced in the market in the year 1995 as replacement for Pontiac's Sunbird; it was basically the same as the Sunbird only it got dramatic changes in styles and an updated J-body platform to meet strict safety standards.... The Pontiac Sunfire was a compact car produced between 1995 and 2005 by Pontiac. It was available in 2-door convertible, 2-door coupe and 4-door sedan variants, with either 3-speed or 4-speed
Pontiac Sunfire Oil Change Costs YourMechanic Estimates
opa_paya, I'm very glad to hear all is well so far. Sometimes it's the smallest things that are the issues. I would suggest running a bottle of fuel injector cleaner through your tank around 6000 miles, or every other oil change.... 5/06/2009 · 2004 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe: Ode to a Great Car How to change the oil in a Pontiac Sunfire - Duration: 7:24. backyardmech 58,673 views. 7:24. How to Change …
2004 Pontiac Sunfire for sale autoTRADER.ca
5/06/2009 · 2004 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe: Ode to a Great Car How to change the oil in a Pontiac Sunfire - Duration: 7:24. backyardmech 58,673 views. 7:24. How to Change …... Where is the dipstick located on my 2004 pontiac sunfire? Its shifting hard into second gear and the book says there is a dipstick but it dosent show where, except at the rear of the transaxle. Its shifting hard into second gear and the book says there is a dipstick but it …
Pontiac Sunfire Manual Transmission Fluid Type
The oil filter location on a 2005 Sunfire 2.2 ltr engine is on the left side of the engine (drivers side)just under the oil cap. It takes a 24mm hex head cap.. … Answer .... Pontiac I have a 2004 pontiac sunfire 2.2 engine with a oil I have a 2004 pontiac sunfire 2.2 engine with a oil leak. It is not the rear main seal is okay, valve cover is not leaking, oil sending unit is okay, seems to be leaking from half way up on bell housi …
How To Change Oil On Sunfire Coupe 2004
2004 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe Prices & Reviews
- 2004 Pontiac Sunfire Specs Info - new-cars
- Where is the oil filter located on a 2004 Pontiac Sunfire?
- PONTIAC 2004 SUNFIRE OWNER'S MANUAL Pdf Download.
- Pontiac Sunfire Questions including "How do you change a
How To Change Oil On Sunfire Coupe 2004
2004 Pontiac Sunfire Specs, Info Car Reviews Truck Reviews SUV Reviews Hybrid Reviews Reviews by Make News Archive How to buy a car 2004 Car Reviews 2004 Truck Reviews 2004 SUV Reviews 2004 Reviews by Make: 2004 Pontiac Sunfire - Specs
- The average cost for a Pontiac Sunfire clutch replacement is between $1270 and $1557. Labor costs are estimated between $528 and $666 while parts are priced between $742 and $891.
- SOURCE: Engine oil type and capacity for 1999 Pontiac Sunfire SE kinda of oil,, should be on oil cap,,5-20 or 5-30,,10-30,,oil with out filter change,,4qts,,with filter 4.5qts,,that mean four & a half quarts only,,always ck ur oil stick for oil level,,
- In 1999, Pontiac replaced the Sunbird with the Sunfire, which came in three body styles: sedan, coupe and convertible. In 1999, the Sunfire had two engine options: the standard 2.2-liter with 115 horsepower, and the optional 2.4-liter with 150 horsepower.
- 2001 Pontiac Sunfire GT Coupe For Sale 3 listings Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: City ACT, Queanbeyan West ACT, Oaks Estate ACT, Goomburra ACT, Beard ACT, ACT Australia 2623
- New South Wales: Boonoo Boonoo NSW, Northangera NSW, Bellbird NSW, Golspie NSW, Tooleybuc NSW, NSW Australia 2047
- Northern Territory: Mutitjulu NT, Moil NT, Barunga NT, Gillen NT, Peppimenarti NT, Rapid Creek NT, NT Australia 0899
- Queensland: Sarina Beach QLD, Currumbin Valley QLD, Brightwaters QLD, Silver Spur QLD, QLD Australia 4089
- South Australia: Callington SA, Middleback Range SA, Elizabeth SA, Onkaparinga Hills SA, Echunga SA, Dalkey SA, SA Australia 5034
- Tasmania: Bracknell TAS, Montello TAS, Southwest TAS, TAS Australia 7069
- Victoria: Ninda VIC, Genoa VIC, Tyenna VIC, Sebastopol VIC, Nunawading VIC, VIC Australia 3001
- Western Australia: Willagee WA, Champion Lakes WA, Spalding WA, WA Australia 6081
- British Columbia: Silverton BC, Quesnel BC, Lake Cowichan BC, Revelstoke BC, Armstrong BC, BC Canada, V8W 4W8
- Yukon: West Dawson YT, Teslin YT, Whitestone Village YT, Yukon Crossing YT, Thistle Creek YT, YT Canada, Y1A 2C6
- Alberta: Mayerthorpe AB, Raymond AB, Linden AB, Tofield AB, Thorsby AB, Czar AB, AB Canada, T5K 5J8
- Northwest Territories: Fort Resolution NT, Aklavik NT, Reliance NT, Kakisa NT, NT Canada, X1A 5L1
- Saskatchewan: Bengough SK, Coderre SK, St. Gregor SK, Arran SK, Caronport SK, Elfros SK, SK Canada, S4P 4C4
- Manitoba: Russell MB, Morris MB, St-Pierre-Jolys MB, MB Canada, R3B 5P9
- Quebec: Salaberry-de-Valleyfield QC, Lachute QC, La Sarre QC, Neuville QC, Trois-Pistoles QC, QC Canada, H2Y 1W9
- New Brunswick: Sussex Corner NB, Memramcook NB, Riverview NB, NB Canada, E3B 1H2
- Nova Scotia: Annapolis Royal NS, Argyle NS, Middleton NS, NS Canada, B3J 4S3
- Prince Edward Island: Hazelbrook PE, North Shore PE, Cornwall PE, PE Canada, C1A 8N1
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Gaskiers-Point La Haye NL, LaScie NL, Sally's Cove NL, Cox's Cove NL, NL Canada, A1B 7J4
- Ontario: Ripley ON, Jordan Harbour ON, Minaki ON, Jones, New Dundee ON, East Emily ON, Napier ON, ON Canada, M7A 3L2
- Nunavut: Port Burwell (Killiniq) NU, Pangnirtung NU, NU Canada, X0A 2H7
- England: Warrington ENG, Grays ENG, Paignton ENG, Solihull ENG, Crawley ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 5A5
- Northern Ireland: Belfast NIR, Belfast NIR, Bangor NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Belfast NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 1H7
- Scotland: Dundee SCO, Hamilton SCO, Paisley SCO, East Kilbride SCO, Glasgow SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 2B3
- Wales: Cardiff WAL, Wrexham WAL, Barry WAL, Cardiff WAL, Neath WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 1D1