The Cobra HF Antenna The Cyber Daily
CobWebb multiband folded dipole - The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.... Because the Cobra antenna is a balanced load, it is recommended to install a 4:1 current-style balun at the station end of the feedline (many external tuners provide a built-in balun). Ladder-line feed may have to be trimmed for lowest SWR, but using about a 100 foot length seems to make …
W3DZZ Multi-band Antenna 80-40-20-15-10m
The Cobra Antenna Is A Folded Dipole. T he original Cobra antenna was designed by W4JOH and it’s still being used in the amateur radio cosmopolitan universe. The 80 meter version is considered the standard, simply because it covers nearly all of the bands, and it covers them well. Pertaining to the uber popular 80 meter band, which is a night time band designated to restless night owls, the... Flat 3-conductor antenna rotor control cable. Center-insulator and end-insulators are the same as for any old dipole antenna. I usually make them out of chunks of polypropylene kitchen cutting board.
A 42â€² Portable Endfed Multiband HF Antenna with no Wire on
To set up a home base CB and antenna is easy enough to do. You must have somewhere to mount the antenna so it is higher off the ground, but this doesn't need to be a rooftop. The coaxial cable must run inside the house to the radio and can be run through a window or through the basement and up through a wall or floor to the CB.... Cobra UltraLite Multiband Antenna product reviews by real people like you. Only at eHam.net. - eHam.net is a Web site dedicated to ham radio (amateur radio). Only at eHam.net. - eHam.net is a Web site dedicated to ham radio (amateur radio).
Model 4113 41 Current Balun 1.5 - 54 MHz 3kW - Balun
for all band hf antenna excitement Here is a fairly simple and easy to build multi band horizontal fan type dipole that can be constructed for all band operation from 160 …... Cobra HF antennas - Frank N4SPP's Ham Radio home-built shorty cobra folded dipole antenna. Multiband mobile HF antenna - build an Outbacker style antenna. Moxon antenna project - the goal of this website is to share the experiences of MOXON antenna builders everywhere.
How To Build A Cobra Multiband Antenna
Cobra UltraLite Multiband Antenna Product Reviews
- Yet another new antenna the Cobra KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog
- Building an active wideband antenna for your SDR rtl-sdr.com
- Frequently Asked Questions Cobra UltraLite Antennas
- By Ron Bertrand VK2DQ 2007 - Designerweb
How To Build A Cobra Multiband Antenna
for all band hf antenna excitement Here is a fairly simple and easy to build multi band horizontal fan type dipole that can be constructed for all band operation from 160 …
- The result is a current balun that will handle moderate power from 1.5 to 54 MHz. It's a good choice to transform ladder line fed multiband doublets and cobra designs to coax and to build an economical Off Center Fed dipole around.
- Modeled after the famous Zepp (Zeppelin) antenna, where the antenna is an end-fed dipole. Connect the PL-259 end to our rig's tuner and run the antenna up an out from there.
- I don’t begrudge the antenna makers their dough, but if you build an antenna from scratch, then you’ll certainly learn more about it than if you just screw things together. With that in mind, I went shopping for something that I could use to make the center and end insulators for my version of the Cobra.
- Vertical HF multiband antenna V8 - 9A4ZZ Introduction 9A4ZZ BIPOLE antenna-my original solution and different versions of it, versions of EH antenna, my solution EMA antenna…) I came to decision to make a multiband HF „larger” antenna, suitable for portable and fixed work, as commercial HAM antennas. I have sublimed all available literature and applied solutions that have already
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Franklin ACT, Bruce ACT, Weston ACT, Hughes ACT, Mitchell ACT, ACT Australia 2673
- New South Wales: Tenterfield NSW, Eastgardens NSW, Balala NSW, Bribbaree NSW, North Willoughby NSW, NSW Australia 2093
- Northern Territory: Malak NT, Tipperary NT, Brinkin NT, Gray NT, Katherine NT, Woolner NT, NT Australia 0813
- Queensland: North Ward QLD, Greater Springfield QLD, Sandy Creek QLD, Aitkenvale QLD, QLD Australia 4089
- South Australia: Wirrabara SA, Flaxman Valley SA, Port Julia SA, Tantanoola SA, Sutherlands SA, Nackara SA, SA Australia 5047
- Tasmania: Cygnet TAS, Dolphin Sands TAS, Deloraine TAS, TAS Australia 7013
- Victoria: Arnold VIC, Rokewood VIC, Koorlong VIC, Eskdale VIC, Icy Creek VIC, VIC Australia 3002
- Western Australia: Jimbalakudunj Community WA, Yanchep WA, Port Denison WA, WA Australia 6081
- British Columbia: Tahsis BC, Anmore BC, Montrose BC, Harrison Hot Springs BC, Vancouver BC, BC Canada, V8W 6W7
- Yukon: Canyon City YT, Teslin YT, Lansdowne YT, Little Gold YT, Ten Mile YT, YT Canada, Y1A 9C7
- Alberta: Trochu AB, Innisfail AB, Raymond AB, St. Paul AB, Trochu AB, Castor AB, AB Canada, T5K 9J3
- Northwest Territories: Ulukhaktok NT, Fort Smith NT, Behchoko? NT, Fort Smith NT, NT Canada, X1A 2L9
- Saskatchewan: Bulyea SK, North Battleford SK, Arran SK, Oxbow SK, Briercrest SK, Star City SK, SK Canada, S4P 7C8
- Manitoba: Brandon MB, Virden MB, Brandon MB, MB Canada, R3B 8P5
- Quebec: Neuville QC, Saint-Georges QC, Tadoussac QC, Matane QC, Daveluyville QC, QC Canada, H2Y 5W1
- New Brunswick: Saint-Isidore NB, Grand Bay-Westfield NB, Dorchester NB, NB Canada, E3B 6H5
- Nova Scotia: Pictou NS, Annapolis NS, Bridgetown NS, NS Canada, B3J 7S7
- Prince Edward Island: Summerside PE, Greenmount-Montrose PE, Georgetown PE, PE Canada, C1A 3N2
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Rigolet NL, Fogo NL, Point May NL, King's Cove NL, NL Canada, A1B 4J6
- Ontario: Claremont ON, Stinson ON, East Garafraxa ON, Inkerman Station, Asphodel-Norwood ON, Fort Erie ON, McGrath ON, ON Canada, M7A 7L9
- Nunavut: Nueltin House NU, Chesterfield Inlet NU, NU Canada, X0A 6H4
- England: York ENG, Sutton Coldfield ENG, Colchester ENG, Birkenhead ENG, Atherton ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 6A1
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Belfast NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Bangor NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 9H6
- Scotland: Aberdeen SCO, Edinburgh SCO, Aberdeen SCO, Edinburgh SCO, Paisley SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 2B8
- Wales: Cardiff WAL, Neath WAL, Wrexham WAL, Newport WAL, Swansea WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 9D3